Saturday, May 2, 2009

Test Post

Well I've decided to trial out this thing that my friend "Aunty Sharon" recently learnt how to do...you can see her fantastic blog here.  I'm actually posting this direct to my blog from my email service!  How cool is that?  I think it's brilliant, and if I've set it up correctly, it could mean I'll be posting more often!
 
I'll even try and attach a pic just so I can see whether it all works!  The pic I've decided to attach is my version of "Gracie".  This pattern is from Cath Ü's wonderful site
and if you click on that link, it'll take you to her blog and you can check out all the wonderful things her and her gorgeous hubby, Ronnie make.....aren't they brilliant????
 
Hugs
Naomi

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.