Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photos of the goodies from the trip to my mums in December '08


Ok, this should be fun....I've added a photo to my profile and that worked, lets see if I can't stuff something up now when I try and add photos of the goodies I scored whilst I visited my mum at the beginning of December last year....doesn't that seem strange to say last year, when this time yesterday, it was last year!

Alrighty, I'm not sure how pics go in, so I might just put a couple up of some fake fur fabric and then can put the other pics up if they work out...I think I would become very frustrated if I uploaded (or thought I had!) a heap of pics to find out it either stuffed up the blog, or didn't work at all.

Here goes it.... Ok I think I got the three pics in the right order....the one above is the two bags that the fake fur was loaded into...then underneath left was what was in the right hand bag in the upper picture, and then to get the colour a bit better on the bright pink, AND get a pic of the leopard print, I moved the camera slightly and took the photo below right. So far so good....now to publish this lot, wipe the sweat off my brow and try another entry to the blog...with pictures! Hugs Naomi

3 comments:

  1. OK what will you be making with these....???
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good and you got a good haul by the looks of it...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not exactly sure what I'll make with them Cath.....and A.Sharon (hee hee) that's not all I got from there, still have more pics to post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.