Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blended Fabric Quilts: Kaffe Fassett, Daisy Jane and Cloud9 Fabric Cotton...

Blended Fabric Quilts: Kaffe Fassett, Daisy Jane and Cloud9 Fabric Cotton...: I'm in a quandary! I just can't choose from these backgrounds of organic cotton for the placement of my new Dre...

Shirlwin left a comment asking what I was placing....but the comment above was the part of the original post.....I swear it's not me trying to lead you all up the garden path this time....lol I'll make a concerted effort to edit any future giveaways that I share this way....don't want you all thinking I'm off with the fairies ALL the time.....coz I do go visiting them at times...hee hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Lol ... Now if we knew exactly what you were placing, we could help, but I guess this is just a trip down the garden path. Now if it has anything to do with a garden path, I would choose Daisy Jane [not Daisy chain], but then again it could be a Dresden plate ... then I would choose ..... go through the picket fence, turn right, and there behind the beehive you will find ????

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.