Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sue's block from my tutorial

A few weeks ago, I popped up a tutorial for a Gothic Weathervane Block, and one of my bloggy friends, Sue Niven, successfully attempted it....and here's her block, didn't she do a great job????

Thanks for sending me a pic of your block Sue, sorry it took so long for me to pop it up on my blog (better late than never right?)  If you'd like to try the block out, you can click HERE or where the name of it is underlined above.

Sue does lots and lots of charity work, both knitting and sewing, and even obtains fabric and cuts it up and mails it off to quilters all over Australia.  A little birdie has even let me know that Sue is going to be showcased on Aussie Hero Quilts blog tonight, so be sure to go read more about Sue there, and maybe also take a look at what Aussie Hero Quilts & Laundry bags do, if you haven't already....like my block of the month for instance (gotta love the subliminal plug for my BOM huh? lol)

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Naomi! It was a wonderful block to make, and I will be doing plenty of them, I think they will be pretty special for the Aussie Heros don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.