Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New wallet pattern I purchased




This is a very quick and easy pattern to make....and light on supplies required too....it takes just two fat quarters of fabric, some stiff interfacing, a zip and a magnet......all of which I already had for this one...well kind of....as there's a story attached to it......you see the day Karis of Clobird Designs released the FIONA FOLDING WALLET pattern, available for purchase HERE I bought it and took it along to quilting and one of my friends, Wendy, was making herself a paint brush roll out of this fabric...so I said to her, if you give me a fq of it, I'll make you something out of it.....she ended up giving me half a metre as she couldn't be bothered sub-cutting it to a fq lol  I added the plain blue homespun and made her a Fiona folding wallet.....which she loves.   I forgot to sew in one of my labels on this one, but have made others (which I'll share pics with you another time) and remembered to put the label in on them hee hee

Karis has a competition running at the moment....which you can read about here on her Facebook Page if you purchase the pattern and enter the competition....be sure to tell her I sent you, so she knows how you found out about the pattern. 

Here's a list of the prize package up for grabs.....very generous huh?

What you will win:

* 2 yards of fabric from Art Gallery Fabrics
* 8 magnetic snaps
* 8 7" zippers
* A few extra surprises ~ because I'm just that kinda girl


Now I'm going to try something, and if it doesn't work, I guess I'll just look a bit sillier than usual, but meh, I'm used to looking silly....that's why I get called a dag so often lol  For the non Aussie readers, I thought I'd best put an explanation for a dag for you...so you might have an inkling as to why I get called that lol

Sourced from here.

Well, that's all for this time....please consider getting the #FionaFoldingWallet pattern and even entering the competition...ya gotta be in it to win it right?  (Do hashtags even work on blogs?  That was the thing I was going to try.....guess I'll find out when I hit publish lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.