Thursday, December 10, 2009

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S Swap all packaged up


Hi again...yesterday I mailed off the above package (once it was all sealed up off course!) to KA in Queensland.....it's the goodies that I, for the most part, made for her as part of a CHRISTMAS Swap we signed up for in a craft group we're both in. I have pics of most of them, but got too excited about wrapping them up to remember to slow down and take pics of all of them.....so I'll have to hope KA can remember to take lots of pics so I can show you what was inside. This Christmas swap is kind of different from the normal advent type ones you see around the traps....with this one, you send a present starting with each of the 9 letters of the word Chrismas. For instance, here's a copy of what someone got in the same type of swap but back in July 2009.....

C - Charm Squares & Credit Holder
H - Handled Handbag
R - Recipe Book
I - Letter I magnet & Iron on Mender
S - Star Pins
T - Tape in a tin
M - Mug
A - Angel in a box
S - Safety Pins

However, that's not what I've shown wrapped in the box above....so it doesn't matter if she peaks or not! lol I hope she likes what I have sent her as I had lots of fun making things, and thinking of what to do for the letters...and I have gotten better with being more creative with my choices too!

Hugs
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.