Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Scrappy Appleyard: Blocks Needed for Grieving Family

The Scrappy Appleyard: Blocks Needed for Grieving Family John'aLee is asking for our (sewists/quilters) help to make star quilt blocks for a grieving family, and her own daughter who have lost their brave soldier over in Afghanistan a few weeks ago. I don't normally 'tear up' when reading sad things, but this bought a tear to my eye, and I felt compelled to share it with you all, in the hope that you will consider making blocks to help John'aLee out with her quest to make some quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,
    I just wanted to let you know that your parcel arrived safe and sound and to tell you that I absolutely love my mug rug and needle/sewing book. They are both just perfect.
    Thanks so much.
    Tammi
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.