Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Just wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day.

I hope you have a wonderful day and for those with partners, make sure to tell them you love them, and those who are single....I love ya!

Recently in Facebook, I hosted a swap for a Valentines Tablerunner...and here's a sneak peek at part of the back of the one I've sent to "a recipient" lol





I haven't received mine yet, but will pop a pic up as soon as it arrives.

I do have some show 'n' tell for you....in Vicki T's Craft Forum (link in my side bar) there was a table runner swap, and I participated.  Here's a pic of what I sent to my partner (Lyn-B)




Now, I hope you don't all get jealous (especially any fellow purple people eater fans!) as here's the yummy runner she sent me.

 Isn't it stunning?  I love it, thanks heaps Lyn-B.



2 comments:

  1. Those a very pretty table runners. That sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday "Nome" from the USA. I'm a purple people eater and am jealouuuuuus of this lovely runner.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.