Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OMG OMG OMG!



I got home from quilting today and there was a package awaiting my homecoming......check out the contents.....





I was allowed to open it up early....phew....I think the suspense would've killed me having to wait until next week to open it.  I have kept the cards to open on my birthday....See I can be good at times!

Here's a close up of the major part of the present......




A couple of weeks ago, I caught up with my daughter, and I mentioned to her that if she was thinking of getting me something for my birthday....could she get me a Big W (Similar to Walmart) gift card, so I could put it towards a Galaxy Tab2......well, she went one better, and bought me my 'touch screen' lol

Am I a spoilt tart or what Chris (Diet Coke Rocks)? lol

Hayley (DD) is a very sneaky girl....and was planning it since I mentioned it to her.....and then when she went out shopping for it, they also got me a flash leather 'cinema' case for it and some touch screen protectors...you know, for when you have kids around....she figured that as it was for me, I'd need them....I would be upset, but when you're so excited, it's hard to get upset!

Thank you Hayley, Nic and TaShie, I love my pressie, and now Nanny will be able to walk around and Skype with her gorgeous grand daughter.

I know I've been absent for a while, but I'm planning on being a more regular poster again....and have some craft stuff planned for you soon, such as tutorials that I owe some of you and other show and tell.
 

Till next time, keep smiling

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.