Friday, August 22, 2014

Relaxing too much???


I couldn't resist sharing this cartoon I just saw on Facebook....I know you want to know why.....so here goes, one of my readers' (name withheld to protect me!), was telling me a while back, that when she goes to her Pilates class and once they get all warmed up and start doing the class, she always gets the urge to pass wind.....from the look of the cartoon, she may not be the only one who fights the urge hey? lol  Wonder how long it'll take her to realise this post is for her benefit lol

Till next time, happy sewing

1 comment:

  1. This post brought back memories of when I used to go to the gym years ago. A lady there let rip by accident and my friend found it so funny she had to rush to the toilet and stick her head out of the window so people wouldn't hear her laugh. We still laugh about it today.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.