Monday, February 22, 2010

C-R-A-F-T group birthday goodliness.....lots of pics

As some of you may already know, I'm in a Yahoo group, called C-R-A-F-T and this year, we changed over from sending out 2 x Fat Quarters to all the others that do the Birthday group....to everyone sends a defined amount of money to the Boss Lady (Khristina) and she then arranges with the birthday girl what she wants done....usually a gift certificate for an online fabric store. Well, I'd won a gift voucher for Fort Worth Fabric and asked if I could use my $'s in there. Khris paypalled me my birthday money and I ordered a WHOLE heaps of fabric goodliness. The box arrived last week, and I've had to spend nearly a week drooling over the box, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen to pieces from being so damp....lol

Well today is the day that I age another year....so YIPPEE, I was allowed to unwrap it. Above is said 'box'. Below is a pic of what awaited me when I opened the lid.


Next is the first cellophane wrapped pressie I took out the box. Check it out....a Jelly Roll and 14 fat q's.

Isn't this next one yummy? 10 x 1/2 yard bundle of chocolate brown and pink, and chocolate brown and blue.....soooo delightful.

Don't forget package number 3 that was also in the box....that contains 4 yards of fabric I selected, and 2 freebies from Jodie (thanks hun) at FWFS

After further unwrapping, you can see my choices a wee bit better.

The token Moda label shot!

The haul in all it's fabric goodliness.

Close up of the yardage....hoot hoot, more hoot hoot, hearts, more hearts and a lovely lime green and paisley one.
So all in all, I'm a spoilt brat huh? Thanks to all the birthday girls from the group.....I had SOOOOO much fun picking it all, thanks to Khristina for co-ordinating it, and thanks to Jodie for being so helpful.

Hugs and Happy Birthday to any other Feb 22 birthday-ites.
Naomi

16 comments:

  1. OMG OMG that parcel was obviously meant for me... just forward it on ;) have a wonderful time playing with your goodies - and I think you just made up my mind where to spend my birthday money from C-R-A-F-T when its my turn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day to you N - Hope you get to play with all your lovelies - pat them a few times. Lots of goodness in that Package.
    Enjoy your Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Thanks for sharing all those delicious goodie pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Naomi. Lot's of lovely fabrics there. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, lucky you & Happy Birthday! Look forward to seeing what you make with this beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Naomi that is such a lovely selection of fabric.. no wonder you were drooling all week. Lots of hours of crafting pleasure there. Hugs Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what quilt pattern are you going to make this lovely lot into? LOL! Good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naomi, you lucky ducky...some really nice fabrics there. have a wonderful time playing with your new haul.
    Hugs
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MY DAD's Birthday was Feb 22, 1923. :) Wow...I had forgotten until I saw your birthday on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice...love it all....Happy Birthay chicky...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahooo that is a good haul indeed........love it all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Naomi... great choices there lucky thing you! So what are you going to make...skys the limit eh :o))

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a haul!!! You made me drool as I was scrolling down looking at your pictures. My grandson's birthday Feb 22 also! We went to his party today. He didn't get fabric though! LOL Happy Birthday again!!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great haul Naomi. What are you going to make? Anything in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just catching up with my reading and find you have had a birthday! "Happy Birthday"!! Sorry it's a bit late but at least you had the best birthday present EVER to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! happy birthday and look at all that fabric goodness.......yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.