Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My latest finish




Good evening, well this is what's had my attention all day on and off...lol I saw this great diaper bag over at the Make Baby Stuff website and just knew I wanted to make one.....I must say, and this is only my opinion, I've made easier bags....and it's helped me decide that I don't like rounded end bottoms to bags...and shaped tops are usually simple, but this one you put the flap over one of the shaped tops, which I found pulled at my stitching.....I guess you could overcome this by shaping the top of the flap....oh well, hindsight is always a wonderful thing hey?

Click on any of the pics to go directly to the tutorial.

Hope you had a great day
Hugs
Naomi

18 comments:

  1. Hey Sis,
    Hope you are feeling better! and...what a wonderful bag! I love it! The colors are nice and springy! Sooooon, it will be spring here; right now the last remnants of snow from lastnight are disappearing. That is most likely making way for the monster storm supposedly headed this way over the weekend. yuk! lol...take care, keep smiling and
    big hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a few of those. You can't wait but to have a go, but then.... Oh well, this one is very pretty and if you never make another, then this one will truly remain one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty bag,even if you didnt' like parts of it's construction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh and summery looking....Khris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Naomi! I know what you mean about pulling the stitching. I am working on a bag that does that too.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pockets inside, a zipped one cool as... it turned out really good Naomi... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag! Love the fresh springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Naomi ... nice fresh colour :o))
    Hugs,
    Sharon 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Bag! I love the colours and the lining goes with it just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Naomi. You have made a great bag there. Funny how some patterns are more complicated than you think sometimes! Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Naomi... i like the orange colour.
    Hugs
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!Your blog is amazing!
    *hugs_Peninia :)

    http://peniniaart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ciao Naomi,
    your bag is wonderful.
    thanks because you became a follower on my blog.
    Keep in touch Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag!!Those colors are so bright and cheerful! :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.