Monday, February 15, 2010

Guess What?......Guess What?

I got my first blog swap parcel last Wednesday, and I've been so naughty and haven't told you all about it yet....bad me.....bad me.......I know, oh well, I at least emailed Melissa and thanked her for it. Here's the pics of the lovely pin keep she sent me......and yes Melissa, I love the combo of Purple and Lime green....you did such a fantastic job of it...thank you so much.

Here's the parcel, before I ripped it open to see what was inside.


And here's the inner wrapping....oops forgot to mention, I love popping bubble wrap too...although now that I mail alot more things off, I tend to not pop it, but recycle it!


And ta-dah, here's the pinkeep, in all it's glory....it's it gorgeous? I think it is....look, it even has a ring on it's finger!


And just in case you couldn't see the ring clear enough, I got a close up of it!


I'm so lucky aren't I? Did I mention how gorgeous it is? lol

Hugs
Naomi

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful and fun looking pincushion!! You are ready for Mardi Gras now Naomi!! LOL
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous and the colour combo is fab; very striking ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so gorgeous! Very New Orleans style. Our Melissa is a jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES! You LUCKY girl! I love that glove and just in time for Madi Gra!

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. how unusual, its gorgeous, I havent started yet but have a few ideas, cant wait though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its cool eh, and just the right colours

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.