Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 1st quilted Table Runner


Well, here it is, warts 'n' all......it's for a friends birthday present, so Natalie, don't look at the pics! I've included the back shot so you can actually see I did some quilting on it....if you happen to look closely/or can see it that good, there's some missing sections in the quilting...that's where I skipped the daisies with the stitch in the ditch......the runner is supposed to be one more heart block long (according to the instructions) but somehow I mussed up and made the heart around the wrong way with the dark/light combo so it would've had 2 dark or 2 light background colours together if I'd added it, and I didn't feel like undoing it, so I guess that block will become a matching potholder....lol

I don't think I did too bad with my first un-aided effort at patchworking/quilting, and will be making more runners for sure....it was fun to do.


Hugs
Naomi

13 comments:

  1. Naomi,
    Your table runner is gorgeous! You go Sis!!!

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are officially hooked! LOL! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Told yah, into the vortex into the vortex ROFLMAO........ seriously it looks great well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ... love it ..well done :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great....just my colours...perfect for me..thanks...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice... well done
    Hugs
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great Naomi! The fabrics look wonderful together and the little daisies add a pop tp the quilt! Your friend will love it!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Naomi...great job...you are doing so well...how many of these have you made???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! Just as if you have been quilting for years!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did brilliantly Naomi, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Very nice! Looks like you did a great job, I'm sure your friend will love it too! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.