Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pincushions I made at Khris's & another table runner


Just thought I'd share pics of the Coffee table runner Raelene pieced, and I quilted and bound! Love the colour combo's on it...they look great together hey? I had 'issues' with the corners on this one for some reason...don't ask me what, I'm new to this binding thing....lol I'm not sure if I'm sewing too far, or not far enough up to the folded over bits when I do the machine sewing part...who knows....will have to just keep practicing hey?



Whilst Raelene was making the runner, I wasn't just sitting around idle...for a change...lol I was at Khristina's trying out making Cathedral Window pincushions....above are the two I made.....if you click here, you can see the four that Khris made...yes she had to make some the same colour as mine! lol Never can let me have something 'unique' lmao Her first two were light green, and the second two were the same brown I used on mine...except she went hooty on the last one, and popped an owl in it.....hoot hoot....it must be for me! By the way, this all took place yesterday.

Hugs
Naomi

12 comments:

  1. Love the projects you did yesterday Naomi!
    By the looks of your profile, I would say that Happy Birthday would be in order???
    So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    Hugs
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table runner and the pincushions are just too cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely table runner, I particularly love the side with the scrolly fabric. Love the cushions too :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table runner and the pincushions are just gorgeous!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Orange is the new black eh....am loving the orange...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made 84 of those Cathedral Window blocks in 2 weeks, then I made most of them into a quilt. I don't ever want to make another Cathedral Window block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a cathedral windows fan, but they do look good done up as just on for these pin cushions. Your modern fabric choices helps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll hey? Great job on both Naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pin cushions and your table runner turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tablerunners and the pincushions......imitation is flattery you know...good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.