Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another finish.

A zippered pouch using a Skip to my Lou tutorial, that you can find here......very quick and simple to make. I added a wrist strap to mine as I believe the person that will end up with it, would make more use of it with something to hang on to! I came across the tutorial from my friend Khris's Freebies for Crafters blog, link here, which has a whole host of tute's that I'm sure you'll find useful. Send me links to your blog post, if you happen to make any....so I can see what pretty fabrics you've used.

On the agenda for tomorrow, is a wrap around handle thing for a golf cart....for a great friend of mine, Grant. He's such an easy person to make for.....he appreciates anything I've made him....would love to make him a crocheted "Peter heater" for winter as a joke.....seens as though he turns the big 60 this year (In October) so if anyone happens to know of a tutorial for one, I would love to hear from you. I have looked in the past, but haven't been able to locate one.

Hugs
Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Now this is charming. I really like the fabric you chose. I'm checking out that tute ;o)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naomi, that is a really cute clutch. I also like those fabrics!

    Um, I sent you via e-mail three links for patterns for the "Peter Heater", plus a little poem to go along with it. Isn't that just the craziest thing? Guess they were really popular back in "the old days"! Hee hee!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet whoever gets the clutch will be happy. It is a cute one! :)

    Adin B
    http://itssewtasticmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.