Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tessy B bag, Mark I

Just recently, I helped my friend Tess, set up her blog, and to say thanks, she gave me some fabric.....2 lovely pieces (thanks heaps Tess), and Raelene and I made one bag each.....here's my bag, which I designed myself.....with some old Christmas wrapping paper no less! I've called it Tessy B mark I because, Tessy B is her name! and Mark I because the pattern/design still needs tweaking, and I still need to sew the button onto the front pocket, and I'll probably end up altering the shape of it slightly, but as for pockets, it has 1 outer pocket, and 2 inner pockets....and a key ring loop. Tess likes pockets, so it definately covers that requirement!

Here's a pic of the bag Raelene made with the other piece of fabric....and yes, if you go over to Tess's blog, you'll see it's the same fabric she made Khris's Tote bag up in!

All in all, the fabrics look great in bags don't you think? I'm not normally a brown girl, but I quite like the one above.

Hugs
Naomi

8 comments:

  1. Both of those bags are really cool....and I really like the brown fabric from which you made your bag, Naomi! Well done!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice "thank you" ! Very nice job on both bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both those bags are just lovely!
    Yes, I did get the card making tip, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from New Friend Friday.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just seen the Tessy B bag I think its looks great and I'm flattered you named after me. Raylene great job on your bag.
    Take care
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the brown, would look good with some orange as well....... :o))))))

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.