Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012 PIF....Wanna Play???

(Pic found on google images) I'm hoping some of you want to play the Pay It Forward game with me....Here are the rules:

I will send a surprise gift to the first three people to comment on this post. This gift will be made by me and I will send it sometime within the next year. Exactly when you will receive it will be a surprise (it will probably be a surprise to me too :-D).
Of course there are some rules in this game. Here it goes:
Rules:1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).
2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.
3. You must have a blog.
4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love. If you haven't posted in 48 hours then the next commenter will be chosen
Would you like to play?? I'm itching to make you something special!

Edited on Friday 20th April 2012: All spots are now filled in my PIF, but maybe if you're still keen to play along, click on either of my recipients below and sign up for theirs if they've not got 3 people yet....or click on one of theirs etc etc, it could take you a while, but you might just get to meet a new friend in the process. Oh, and another thing you can do is do a Google search for Pay It Forwards in 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Sure I'll play! I've already posted today, so I'll post this tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a post about this, so I will join in. I have yet to get any takers, maybe my directions are too jumbly! Your steps are laid out plain and simple, and wit gifting the first three response, you've eliminated the need for random number generator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, if I'm one of the first three, I'll do my post tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am participating in a tangent from this giveaway, and as of Friday April 27, all three spots are still available on my giveaway :) Thanks for starting something so generous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.