Friday, April 20, 2012

Scotty McOwl

Ooops, I forgot in my last post to show you my latest owl.....I've recently 'designed' my own wee owls....yes they're probably similar to other owl out there, but I drew this one up from scratch, took it to the photocopying place and got the pattern enlarged....the latest one I've made is the biggest of the three sizes.



Introducing to you Scotty McOwl, with his very own sporran and red tartan fabric body. Scotty would love to come and live at your house, and for $20 (Aud) plus postage, you could make his dream come true whoo hoo!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Owl Nomes - excellent job! You're so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most adorable owl I've seen. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your owl is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.