Sunday, April 1, 2012

We have a winner

I know this was to be drawn on the 31st March, but as I haven't been to bed yet, and on the other side of the planet, it's still Saturday, so I just did the draw, and Mr Random.org selected Number 5, which is Cathy. Alas my Mozilla had a hiccup and shut down just as I went to do a screen shot of the number draw, thankfully I remembered which number it was.

I have notified Cathy by email and will be passing her details onto Rana as soon as I publish this post.

I'll be posting again later today, as I have lots to show you, but had been holding off so that I didn't distract anyone from the giveaway. I'll be having another giveaway soon, as part of One World, Our Art (link in my sidebar)...which reminds me, I must go see when that's happening, so there's a nice treat for anyone participating in the expedition. Till later

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.