Monday, November 23, 2009

Finished this a while back but lost the pics!




Above are a few pics I've finally managed to locate. A very close friend of mine (Ex MIL actually!) wanted a toiletries bag made for her sister who was going into hospital. Pauline (the sister) is an owl lover, so of course I had to use owl fabric. For the bag, I used Joypatch's Tutorial. I lined it with a plastic tablecloth, which makes it showerproof, not waterproof! In front of the bag, is two jingle owls I made up for Pauline to hang on her Christmas Tree. (Click on the jingle owls link to find the online tutorial to make your own jingle owls, or click on my store, and after this weekend, I will have some listed for sale.)

All in all, I'm really happy with how the bag went together, and if I can manage to read directions properly next time, the bag will be to the exact dimensions of Joy's tutorial....this one is a bit different....hence the different top to it.

Hugs
Naomi

8 comments:

  1. Love the bag Naomi ... and what a fabulous idea to line it with some plastic tablecloth!!! Wish I'd thought of that!!!! Your little owls are adorable too :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww I love it, never saw an owl fabric before and the small owls, are so yummy!,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.. and I see YOU like Owls like Khristina too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and the owls, cool stuff, I am glad you took pictures, Like a lot of you, i too love owls. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you dork, never never lose craft pics......OMG ......very nice though

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bag I'm sure she was very happy with it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be very handy for her! And the owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.