Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cracker Swap & Surprise pressies - I got me two new OWLS!!

Whoo couldn't love the following pic? I know I certainly love them.

Aren't these owls cute, especially the one on the left, although the one on the right (in real life, not so much in the pic though) is purple, so it's a bit of a dilemma for me as to which is my favourite! Anyhoo (hoo hoo - get it? lol) these were made for me by my next door stalker neighbours daughter, Kaitlyn.....what a nice surprise for me hey? Thanks heaps Kaitlyn.

I also went into a New Years Cracker Swap organised by my friend Lisa, and here's a pic of what I received from my partner De. Thank you so much De, I love it all and hope that you'll love yours when it arrives. Thanks also to the wonderful Lisa for organising the swap.....and a little birdie told me (aka Lisa) that she's got another swap idea or two up her sleeve for us...YAY Lisa.


LinkI've been creating a few things, but can't show pics yet, as they're for swap(s) and I don't want to ruin the surprise for the recipients, so you'll just have to wait!

6 comments:

  1. Wow- Hoo's a lucky girl?? LOL. They are great- I do like the one on the left too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how sweet is that. Definitely a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you get some lovely gifts....can't wait to see what you're making :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they are so hootin cute.:) love the one on the left too.
    glad your cracker arrived :D

    Thanks for being a AWESOME swapper.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute owls, lucky you.

    Hey, if you can, go to your settings and change the link colour, it's very hard to read them in that colour. Blends too much with the white background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.