Sunday, August 3, 2014

Things that make me go Hmmmm


Just recently, I once again contacted Joanns craft and fabric online customer service, via their website...here's a copy of what I sent to them





Tonight I received a response...


Thank you for contacting Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Customer Service.
We appreciate the time you have taken to write and share your feedback with us. Please provide us with the store location that you were visiting, including the city, so that we can forward this to the appropriate personnel for review and handling. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
You may contact Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Customer Service via phone at 1-888-739-4120, Monday through Saturday, 9 am - 7 pm Eastern Time.
Thank you,
Terrie
Customer Service Coordinator

Now I don't see anywhere in my contact form where I suggested that I'd been into a store...or is that how it comes across to you?  But Terrie's response doesn't even come close to answering what I wanted to know.....wish they'd just hurry up and offer shipping to Australia lol

I have been busy sewing and cutting out the last couple of days, but you're gonna have to wait till Tuesday to see the finished goodies....as 2 are presents for friends....1 definately reads the blog, so I can't ruin her surprise, even if it would mean I wouldn't have to wrap her gift hahaha  (Bad luck Marc, you'll just have to wait till Tuesday....it's about a month early anyway lol)

Gotta drag out one of the old clunker machines (sorry Bertha!) as I'm up to a point where it's thick seams, and the old faithful Janome will sew through it like a hot knife through butter, whereas the MC9000 doesn't like the thicker seams so much, so she's on vacation tomorrow, well later today....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.