Wednesday, March 21, 2012

B-I-N-G-O

I've played a couple of rounds of Quilt Bingo in the past, but this is something new.....You make your own BINGO card and supply it to Tonya before April 22nd to be eligible. If you want to find out more or sign up for it yourself, then click on the Fabric bingo card above. You will notice that there's a link for a tutorial to make your own BINGO card, but I've also put that link HERE for you. My Mum (RIP Jannyman) loved going to Bingo, and was quite lucky, so I like to play in her memory....wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! I can't wait to see how many are going to play. I think a bunch. I've a new sponsor. I'll blog about it later today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.