Friday, February 17, 2012

Missing blog entry ***Long Post***

I received an email earlier today, asking if I'd received my swap gift from this swap...yes I have and yes I'd blogged about it, yet when I came over here to check, it was gone...not even in my drafts.....I'd love to find the internet "black hole" and retrieve all my lost in cyber space info one day....lol

Anyhow, that email in turn reminded me that I have a few other 'reveals' that I hadn't yet blogged about, so go grab yourself a cuppa and come back and have a squizz at what I've been making and receiving (via swaps)....see you back right here once you have your cuppa....no it's ok, go make it, I'll wait!

Whilst I wait for you to come back, I thought I'd take the opportunity to tell you about another swap that Cheryll is hosting here . It's for a journal cover & writing implement (such as a pen!) She has some example pics so you can see what you might be making for your partner, and links (I do loves links!) for some tutorials too. You still have until 25th Feb to decide if you want to sign up, at which point, sign ups will end, and partners will be allocated.

Ok, you're back? Sorry, I was just talking to myself about a swap happening here while you were away!

Getting back to the Initial Heart swap, here's a pic of what I received from my partner (Help, not only have I lost the original post, I've also disposed of the envelope that the swap gift came in so don't remember who sent it....please leave a comment partner so you can get the credit you so rightly deserve) I got the heart, and CHOCCIES!

I've also taken a close up of the heart for you, so you can see the great stitching. You might need to click on the photo to enlarge it so you can see it better.

A short while ago, weeks in fact, I came across a blog called Fat Quarter Swap, which at this stage, is for us Aussies, but there's talk of it ending up International (which is fine too!) so being that I don't have much fabric (ducking lightening bolts as I type!) I managed to make it in time to sign up for the February swap and here's what I got from Narelle. Nice hey? Thanks heaps Narelle.

Talking of Narelle, I don't know if y'all noticed, but on my sidebar I had a link for an Accessory Bag swap, which of course I participated in, and my partner was Narelle! Here's a pic of what she sent me....hoot hoot alert!
Link
On opening the pretty parcel, here's what it revealed:

AND, wait, there's more...look what was inside it, even more goodliness!


I'm still waiting on a couple of other swap gifts, and when they come in I'll post pics of them. I have some more things to share with you, but not all have been received by my swap partners yet...coz I mailed them late...bad me, but I honestly thought I had longer for some reason or another....anyhoo, they're on their way so sorry for my tardiness to my partners.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it arrived and that you liked my stitching....I know all about dissapearing blog posts lol,I was hopeing the parcel hadn't been lost in the black hole post office's sometimes have.Hope you enjoyed the chocies :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful "heart" from Barb.. it's gorgeous!
    You've been busy and THANKS for the plugs..lol.
    I'll be back to see what goodies were made and received. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know that my ASWC Valentine Swap gift arrived today. I'll be blogging it in the next day or two. Thank you, it's bluddy awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.