Monday, February 13, 2012

Aussie Hero Quilts (and laundry bags): Time to get going!

Yesterday in Facebook, I saw a post by Jan-Maree about a whole bunch of quilts that she'd pinned and were awaiting quilting...for OUR Aussie soldiers who are o/s.....being that I'm a HUGE believer that charity begins at home....I left her a message asking her for the blog address and this morning I checked and below is the link to the site.

Aussie Hero Quilts (and laundry bags): Time to get going!: Thanks for visiting and I hope you will spread the word and come back often. This blog is dedicated to all our Aussie serving members in ...

Yes, it may be a long read, BUT, it's a very worthwhile read if you are looking for a way to 'do something'.

Hugs
Naomi

1 comment:

  1. I love it. It is going well and one that i support with all my heart. Thanks for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.