Sunday, July 15, 2012

Measly results of FNSI


As pathetic as it seems, this was all I managed for FNSI, even though I was awake ALL night!  I did however plot plan several secret projects that are for future swaps, so they will be revealed at a later date!



 I managed to make a few siggy blocks for a swap I'm hosting on Facebook....we have over 70 members now, although a few have left the swap due to them having enough blocks for their projects.  One had chosen Christmas themed fabrics, and is going to make a Christmas table cloth with her siggy blocks...how fun is that?  It'll certainly be a talking point in her family for years to come hey?

I know you're probably all shocked to see what I choose as my centre adornment right? lol  Of course it's an owl...and it's a cute one hey?  Wish I could say I drew it, but it was off a quilt pattern and I just reduced its size till it was the right size for the siggies.  I add the heart though!

8 comments:

  1. oh hopefully one is my swap gift.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little owl is very cute! I worked on secret projects for FNSI, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice "Siggy Blocks" and it is always good to have time to work on secret projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naomi, I am here to meet you. Great work and we really appreciate what you have done.. nowadays whenever I see Owl ornaments or any decorative items of that sort, it reminds me of you...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning is half the battle, in my opinion, so I'd say you had a successful FNSI. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A FNSI of both worlds, making and planning, what could be better? I would be thrilled if I could get 3 blocks finished in one night! So well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for coming by my {very} neglected blog and commenting on my hat (http://clairegetscrafty.blogspot.ca/2012/04/productive-monday.html)!

    I totally made it up as I went along and definitely have not written a pattern for it, but a similar pattern can be found on Ravelry called the "Durango + Robin's Blue Egg Crochet Hat". Mine has a double front-post ridge and a narrower band but is a similar idea. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you are an owl fan also! I'm heading down to my sewing room this morning to work on a little stuffy owl I saw on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.