Monday, May 25, 2009

Look what I just made





Ok, not technically correct, as I already had the tin set up as a money tin, it just still had the coffee label on it! lol I've now put a pretty pink sleeve on it and hand embroidered an owl onto it.....c'mon, you already knew something about it was going to be purple didn't you? lol













Ooooh this one even has money in it! lol Excuse the toe of my sneaker visible in this shot!
















This one proves that dust bunnies live here and are trying to steal my savings!
















This was supposed to have a bee stitchery on it, but I kind of miscalculated the sleeve that matched that one, and Raelene helped me with the measurements on the pink one, which is a prototype for the ones I'm hoping to sell.
Now, what I'm hoping you'll do, is leave a comment, and say whether you'd buy one, and if so, roughly how much would be a fair price to pay for one? Thanks heaps. I understand that most of the people that will visit and make a comment already make great items themselves, but everyone needs a bit of advice sometimes right?
Hugs
Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Sorry ditch the lace... the rest looks good though... love the idea.. I do similar stuff all the time.....
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi,
    I love the can and the idea and the OWL! Perhaps rick-rack trim would be more in keeping with the theme! lol....
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very sweet cover for you savings account. LOL mine is a funny little glass piggy my Bubba purchased for me years ago. I love all of the other stuff you have been stitchin lately :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dust bunnies deserve to live somewhere nice too...they are not all thieves...LOL
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.