Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've just signed up again!

I actually got some stuff sewn up last time, but couldn't really share pics as they were for swap gifts, this month I plan on sewing pressies for my DGD who turns 5 on 25th August....so I'll be able to share pics this time.  If you want to sign up for this great monthly event, please either click on the button on my right hand side bar to read a bit more about it, or click HERE (it'll open in a new window) to actually go directly to the sign up spot.  Leave me a message to say you're joining in, so I can check out what you've made this month get ideas for next month lol  Happy FNSI'ing.

1 comment:

  1. I will be sewing along too.....hopefully I can get motivated!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.