Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And the winner is.....

As you can see, I used the spiffy number generator at Random.org and it selected number 16, which according to my list is Doina who said....

Doina said...

Beautiful bag!
Congratulations on your 50th post!

Congratulations Doina.....please email me your snail mail address as soon as possible so I can mail your bag off to you.

For everyone else who entered, I wish I was rich and could afford to send you all something, but as I'm not, please accept my thanks and honour that you came over to my blog and entered my giveaway.....I'll host a few more now that I know how easy they are to do! lol

Hugs
Naomi

5 comments:

  1. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I lost!!! But congrates to you Doina.. I just love that bag.. its awesome.. I am so happy you were the luck winner... Pssssssst if you decide you don't like it.. then you can pass it my way :)He He he :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donia.I hope you enjoy many years of happiness together :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi, I have come by to tell you I have given you an award.. I know some folks are award free, but I just wanted you to know I love your blog :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! I am amazed! I do not believe it! I am from Romania and is my first award. Sorry, but I really like the bag! It is my bag! Today is the anniversary of my son and I won a gift. Sorry for my English! Is very bad! Thanks again! A bag from Australia.... I am very happy! I will send my address right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.