Monday, August 10, 2009

Background change.....

Well, what do you think....shall I keep it? To help you in your decision....I've gone for butterfly background, in honour of my darling grand daughter TaShie who turns 2 on the 25th August.....her nickname as such, is Butterfly TaShie (pronounced Ta - Shy) so as you see, it rhymes with butterfly!

Leave a comment and let me know if you like the new background.....I got it from here and as I just found out, by trial and error.....the html codes weren't available for the version of firefox I use, so I just reverted to IE for a moment to grab the html code, and pasted it into my blog via firefox and tah dah it worked!

Hugs
Naomi

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! love the background....about time you had a change...lol...hugsssss Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like it. It's crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh,looks like spring with those butterflys. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it.. simple but cute ;)
    M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.