Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disappearing 4 Patch blocks


Yesterday, my friend from Qld, Diana, sent thru a link to the C-R-A-F-T group for a Disappearing 4 patch....as I enjoy doing the Disappearing 9 patch, I just had to give this one a try....and above is the outcome.....the top one was done as per the tutorial, and the bottom one, I just did slightly wider cuts from the centre line. This is a very easy tutorial and can be found by clicking here.

Send me your link if you make any, so I can see what other colours look good together.

Hugs
Naomi

10 comments:

  1. Naomi, I like these disappearing 4 patches...something new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Naomi. I like the top one best. But, then I like little pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee i'm not sure which one I like best after seeing them both, you done a great job Naomi.
    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that blog yesterday. Isn't it clever. I really like the bottom one with the wider strips. Can't wait to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I like the top one with the narrow strips best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I wouldn't have thought to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RED you did RED............ eeeeeeeeek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Very cool block! Great tutorial link in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I was wondering how it would turn out with wider cuts. Now I'm wondering about what if I put hst triangles across those corners ...?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.