Sunday, May 16, 2010

I hated keeping a secret from you all.....BUT


I can now reveal the project that I did a test of, for Khristina's latest pattern.....it's the bag above. If you head on over to her blog, you can see the other bags she's made, and instructions on how to buy the pattern. What a bonus, the pattern even includes the pattern for the removable flower brooch, or she also shows you how to make a loop and button closure. Rush on over and buy one.....hmmmm maybe I should've asked for commission for any sales I make her hey? lol

Hugs
Naomi

5 comments:

  1. All the bags are lovely Yours included
    Love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and is that and is that a batk you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the bag, Naomi! I'm making one soon!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good Naomi, must put mine up on the blog at some stage as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.