Saturday, May 1, 2010

Use Khris's tote bag tutorial - CHECK lol


Hot off the press is this tote bag, using Khristina from Sew Prim Khris blog's tutorial. I used some breast cancer camo fabric called "Quest for a cure" as the person I've made this for as a Mothers' Day gift, is a breast cancer survivor. Hope she likes it. Oh and I don't know why it looks wonky in the pic....but it looks ok in the flesh, lol I had to copy my Aunty Sharon's idea and used a Loralie Designs panel for the pocket.

Hugs
Naomi
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Love the Tote!!

    Have a God Filled Day
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bag! And I think it is so nice that you would decorate it with a self portrait! (wink, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Drawing is very crazy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant love it............handles are fine by the way......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee that was quick!! Great Bag Naomi. You know Loralie had the breast cancer ladies too! I used it in the last quilt our mini group donated for our local auction to benefit the cancer treatment center.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sis....good job and I do love the panel!!!
    beautiful! this IS mine, right! lol...

    hugz, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naomi it looks fantastic, well done mate, really like this one, love the use of the panel on the front.
    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic....even if its pink...love it...love the Loralie panels on these bags...very effective....hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fabric! You have made me really want to make one using Khris's tutorial. But I have a few swaps to finish first!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is gorgeous... I have used some of those Breast Cancer blocks on cards too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.